CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

okie the earlier post was an outburst.

so after i FINALLY finished my project which i got 73..... i took a 30 minutes nap lying face down on my very enticing bed. hahaha. and then my mom FORCED me to wake up even when i told her countless times that i am taking a cab to school.

so still in a daze, i went to the taxi stand opp my place... and there was such a long queue lah. after calling like 4634634 taxi companies, i realised that every singaporean is prolly also rushing to work/school. so i went to macs (AGAIN) to continue doing my work. ha ha ha.

and when i was walking to the taxi stand (AGAIN) i saw jiejie jen! haha so i shared a cab with her.

and now i have 2 hours to complete a 800 word essay on postmodernism. amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home